Sunday, August 30, 2009





Sunday Morning and I just saw off some friends leaving back for UT. They had come down for the silent auction/going away party Thursday night. Thursday was a lot of fun! A ton of people came out to support me...we were able to raise from donations and auction items over $6,000!!!! CRAZY!...but alas...now's crunch time. Today will consist of some more sleep (at least an hour...I still am recovering not only from this past week but from a cold) church, packing items together from the silent auction...and lastly; packing my stuff for tomorrow. Yep, that's right, I leave tomorrow morning.  As Rosa would say, "It's already time chico!" I plan to sleep my way across the atlantic.

Here's a pic of me and the ladies...Reason #248: We're classy...



I'm still trying to find more photos...but they may be lost in cyber space forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment