Friday, December 4, 2009

I CAN BREATHE!

The doctor said that I needed to continually exercise my lungs...I wonder if he meant night trains, roman tours and walking more than Ive walked before? Probably :)

My mom and I were able to see tons of sculptures and sites that I remember studying in school (especially my Art History class at El Co...just applying what I learned...) It was a huge treat. But my legs were like jelly and my lungs were like...hmmm....any suggestions of a simile would be helpful. But they were being exercised a lot!

Dr. Rolle said that when I left the hospital my lungs were working at about 35 percent of its original capacity. He said that after about 6 months I would be back up to 85-90 percent. I think right now I'm at...50? percent. The scars are looking good as well. Both are looking the same which is good.  I still get out of breath when walking up a flight of stairs...but I dont think I should be that hard on myself...I know people who don't even attempt a flight of stairs so...haha :)

Ill be flying to UT on the 10th of December and will be spending a week-ish with family and friends out there...and ill be home just in time for Christmas!!! YAY! 

I hope everyones Thanksgiving was great...and Ill write again soon...

Bryce

1 comment:

  1. Ok Bryce, so glad u r doing well, trust me I am. But you didn't mention one thing about our wedding. I mean dont you miss me, i have picked the date and the dress, so hurry up! I mean, u taking too long!...lol. Just kidding, love ya, miss ya, will always pray 4 u (and the wedding), get back soon, we all miss u. God is truly good to you... oh yeah and i will be 2 as UR WIFE!...lol.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete