Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One year older...and wiser?

So last night my mom and I finally made it down here to Montpellier, France to stay with a good friends' family. We got lost a little bit...but all's well that ends well!

The weather down here is just like back in California...a nice change from the chilly and rainy weather in Germany. Today we are going out to explore the city with the mother of the friend. Tonight we are going to have a little birthday dinner here at home...nothing complicated, just a little dinner and dessert. I am 23 now...and a lot has happened since last year. Last year I was coming home from my mission; a huge adventure. I couldn't have imagined that I would be having another crazy adventure so soon! This past year has been great though...many new experiences, many new people, many new things I have learned about myself...but; time to get off the computer and get going! 

Bryce
ps...still sore...but it's not stopping me...I love you and miss you all tons...

1 comment:

  1. Bryce,

    Happy, Happy Birthday!!
    We miss you and think of you every day. We are so glad things are going well and look forward to having you home soon!

    Lots of love,
    Shane, Becky and of course, Grannie :)

    ReplyDelete