Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cafting with the Kids :)

So Im now out of the hospital staying with the Vogler family again with my mom. I went from absolute boredom having just myself, by hospital bed and german MTV to 4 crazy kids running around the house. Yesterday the went and picked two buckets full of chestnuts and I asked them if they wanted to make something. We made an outside hanging mobile...it was fun...and it kept them distracted for an hour or so...their parents were able to do nothing for that hour :)
The kids love playing games with my mom and I and we are always playing memory, or kids bingo or reading the two year old picture books. Its good for my mom because she's trying to improve her german and the kid picture books are great...she now knows how to say Fruit and Vegetables...we're so proud of her progress :)

The weather's been a bit chilly the past couple of days and we can feel fall coming on strong. It rained Kaetze and Hunde today...

Im slowly getting over the soreness from the operation. The lung doesnt hurt....but the muscles are just sore; both on the right AND on the left. I guess the left side got a little roughed up during the operation. I keeĆ¼ stretching my right arm and side to keep the muscles loose...I think a good massage is appropriate :) Im just taking Tylenol in the morning and before I go to bed but other than that the soreness is pretty much managable/tolerable. I do enjoy a mid-day nap before kids get home...need to store up some energy before the chaos starts...

hope you all are doing WUNDERBAR!

Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment