Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back and ready for more...

So im back in Germany...Frankfurt to be exact...making a stop on my way back to the Dresden/Coswig area. The time between surgeries has flown by...it's hard to believe that a month ago I was just leavng te hospital and now im already making my way back to be poked and prodded.

But my time in France was awesome...just what I needed. I was able to really have some well needed rest...as well as some fun of course. The city was close enough that I walked to town almost everyday which was good to get my lung strength back up where it should be. Almost all of the soreness has gone away and the numbness has amost completely worn off.

I leave Frankfurt tomorrow morning and arrive in Dresden in the afternoon. Then Saturday some of the kids at church my age and I are throwing a Halloween Party!!! Im uber excited about this...There will be pictures I can assure you...

Then on Monday the 2nd I check back into the Hospital for round two...and after more tests (ear pricking and plexi-glass box lady im sure) I'll be ready for he surgery on Wednesday the 4th...

Hope you all are doing well and I'll write again soon...
Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment