Thursday, September 3, 2009

Its about 4pm on a Thursday afternoon/evening.
Today was a sight seeing day. After yesterdays experience I decided to get a map! A map really did make things go a lot smoother. I walked all around London. I saw Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace. I decided to make a rule for myself. Every time the sun comes out take a nap in the nearest park! I took three hour long naps....it was glorious. There were geese, and trees, and flowers and British men and women in suits lying on the grass. Yet another reason I enjoy London...they look sharp WHILE enjoying the parks.

Side note: Two things I want in life; an umbrella with a wooden handle and a nicely tailored suit.

The three naps made my day a lot easier on the feetsies. Yesterday when I got to the hostel my feet were sore. As of now, they are doing fine!

OH! I got an email from Dr. Rolle (the surgeon in Germany) saying that he got all the cd's etc and that we're still on for the 14th...YAY!

Well....'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment