Monday, September 28, 2009

IM FREE IM FREE!!!...well...almost...

Alright, so today I had a talk with Dr. Rolle and he said that he looked at my x-rays and everything is looking like it should be. He said that there's no reason for me to stay in the hospital any longer...except for a few more tests tomorrow :) YAY!!! The plan is that Ill have some more tests tomorrow and leave Wednesday...im really itching to get out of here...I havenÄt held back ordering from the secret menu especially now that I know it will only be for a couple more days...



We also discussed a date for the second surgery. Because both Dr. Rolle and the Anesthesiologist will be on vacation until the last week of October, we decided for the surgery to be preformed on the 4th of November. I'll still have to be back here on the 2nd to do tests and scans etc, but we're hoping that the second lung goes even smoother than the first. The second lung Dr. Rolle said has less metastasis than the first lung so the recovery time should be just that much quicker.



I think the second surgery will be better for me as well because at least I know now what exactly to expect (for the most part) as well as what I need to do to get out as quickly as possible :) The hard part will be the winter weather. At least this time walks etc have been fun due to the wonderful weather...but in November it'll be cloudy and probably rainy...ewww...



But I know more people now to talk to and visit with and who can come and visit me the next time im here. A group of people my age from church came by Sunday night and brought me chocolate and a daisy. We had a fun time talking and they asked if they could come back again before I leave the hospital and more when Im back in November...that'll help keep me sane I think seeing as how I may not be able to go out as much as I have been these past two weeks...



Other than that my mom is doing great...she decided that she wants to be MADE into a Pussycat Doll...We decided that there should be group of moms that remake pussycat doll songs/videos...canät you just imagine it... HUSH HUSH...HUSH HUSH!



By the way...Ive seen soooooo many music videos that I noticed the same laptop being used in the Black eyed peas video for Tonights gonna ba a good night and the Pussycat Dolls HUSH HUSH video...look it up...its the same one...



Talk to you guys later

Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment