Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can They Handle a Second Dose...I know I Can!

...Tomorrow I get to check into Germany's finest hotel again...They cook your meals for you...change your bedsheets...and cut out any pesky tumors you may have...a real "full service" establishment...

Yesterday I was feeling a little nervous for the second surgery. I wasn't nervous thinking it wouldn't go well...I was nervous because I now know what to expect...and I don't like the feeling of coughing up blood ewwww!...But now I'm over that nervous feeling. I'm actually looking forward to seeing some of the people working in the hospital again. (well...everyone except the physical therapist lady...she never enjoyed that fact that I would rather walk around the city then go to "fitness hour"....) And I'm sure they'll be happy to get some help translating for the other English speaking patients again...

But this time I am thrilled that I have knowledge of the secret menu...something I wish I had known earlier...I will take full advantage of roast chicken, omlettes, STEAK! OH MAN I'M HUNGRY!... :)...I will also take full advantage of the pain medicine...

I'm confident that everything this time will go as well as (if not better than) last time. Hope you all are doing great...and I probably won't write again until after I get out of Intensive care (or if my friend the nurse guy springs me from IC for an hour to write something...)

Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment