Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Can I get one that matches please...

The only thing I'm worried about as of late is that the scar on the left side will not match the one on the right. I mean...if they're gonna give me another scar they may as well make sure it matches right? I still want to look bilateral....

This morning I had my second round of the same tests. Ear prick, plexi-glass box breathing, EKG suction octopus and sweaty shirtless bike-riding...They said that I performed just the same/as well as the last time which is good...As of now everything is on for tomorrow...which means I wont be posting again until after I've been drugged up and lasered...

I know all will go great!

Ill write as soon as I can

Brye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy and Bryce ... it's almost 11 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on Saturday, November 7th. We have been thinking about you all week and saying prayers for you that Bryce gets through this second surgery in Germany with great success. We look forward to seeing an update on Bryce's blog as to how he is faring. All the best to you ... with many good wishes and much affection, we are your friends, Victor Gill and Susan Sutherland (Courtney's mom and dad)

    ReplyDelete