Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cough cough fizz fizz oh what a relief it is...

...except for the times when coughing feels like your lungs are about to explode out of your chest and you can only take quick short breaths...

Last night my medication ran out in the middle of the night...needless to say that sucked. Every breath pained me. The nurse came in and shot me up which helped me get some sleep. Im just really tired now and moving around makes me winded very quickly. I took another x-ray today but the doctor still hasn't gotten back to us about what's going on. The drainage tube in my expert opinion needs to be taken out ASAP. Its already draining less than 100 ml's which is what they said is good for taking out the tube...I don't know if something popped or got poked or what but to get up and do something in the room even is a long mental debate. I had to go pee so I decided ok...if I go pee then I'm going to check emails etc 'cause I'm NOT getting up again later to do that...so...here I am!

A HUGE positive though is that they took out half of the staples today....and on Friday they take out the rest of them! YAY!!! ...and I showered this morning...with my mom's Auburn color treated shampoo...I think my hair has a nice auburn glow to it :\...yeah...

LATER!
Bryce

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryce,
    This is Steve and TTC Company from Hermosa Beach, CA USA.. We are all thinking about you, and hope that you are doing OK!! We follow your website and hope you come back to Los Angeles soon.
    all the best!
    steve

    ReplyDelete